Drapers’ Brookside Junior School has the agreed admission number of 60 pupils into Year 3 for the academic year from September 2021.
All applications to Drapers' Brookside Junior School should be made via London Borough of Havering website, please follow the below link:
Joining Drapers' Brookside Junior School from another school (In-Year Transfers)It is the policy of Drapers' Brookside Junior School to provide education for all children regardless of their different abilities and will not select any pupil by ability, aptitude or faith.
Drapers' Brookside Junior School complies fully with the School Admissions Code of Practice and the School Admission Appeals Code of Practice as these apply to maintained schools.
- Places will be allocated according to the criteria below:
- Children with special educational needs.
- Looked after children and children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted.
- Children who have siblings who are attending Drapers’ Brookside Junior School.
- Pupils’ residing in the schools agreed priority admissions area.
- Pupils’ living outside the priority admissions area.
Please see our Policies and Important Documents page for our Admissions Policy.