- Parents & Children
- General Information
The school office is open from 8 am until 4 pm.
All children are welcome to attend our breakfast club, which is in the Infant school hall for children in Years 3
& 4, and the Junior school hall for children in Years 5 & 6. Breakfast is served from 7.45 am to 8.25 am. The school charges £2 per child per day which includes breakfast (selection of cereals, toast and spreads and various drinks) Children have the opportunity to watch films, enjoy choosing music videos, use a range of ICT equipment and tabletop games. They will be escorted to their classrooms at the beginning of the school day.
Health and Safety
For the health and safety of all we ask:
- No scooters, tricycles or bicycles should be ridden in the playground. Racks are provided for the storage of these (chained please) during the school day.
- Dogs must not be brought into the school grounds.
- The school sites and buildings are no-smoking areas.
- Please park away from the school gates and do not park on the zigzag lines outside the school.
- The car park is for staff parking only and is closed at certain intervals for safety.
We are NOT allowed to give medicine to children in school. We do, however, keep individual children’s
asthma-related equipment and are able to supervise it’s use. Please talk to the Headteacher if your child
needs long term medication during school hours.
Please do come and speak to us if you are worried about anything concerning your child or any circumstances past or present that may help us care for them.